After CeMAP Training - Genuine Career Opportunities
What is a Genuine CeMAP Career Opportunity?
The major difference between the career opportunities we offer and some others you may hear about, is that these job opportunities are based on fact, in the real world. We do not guarantee to offer everyone a job when they pass. In fact, we don't offer jobs ourselves at all. As a training company our students have very a high reputation in the industry, so much so, that companies contact us looking for new staff because they know that we will have trained you thoroughly, not just crashed you through in the quickest time possible while relying on your short term memory to get you through the exams. Our students are trained thoroughly, they know the subject after they have passed the exams, and they are very highly sought after in the industry.
For personal advice on your own circumstances and our method of CeMAP training call 01592 743131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
After CeMAP Training why don't we Guarantee you a Job?
We don't guarantee you a job for two very simple reasons:
1. We concentrate on training, not on selling mortgages. We have experienced mortgage advisers as part of our team, but we are not a mortgage brokerage, we are trainers. What we do is to pass your details on to one of the many companies or networks that we have vetted and with which we have formed alliances, and they then interview you and decide whether you fit their team profile. Likewise, you can decide if the company is right for you. If not, then we can give you other choices.
2. It is impossible to guarantee that any company will offer everyone a job! Be honest, of all of the people you know, have met, or had dealings with, would you say that all of those people would be given a job as a mortgage adviser? Of course not. And that is the problem with so called guarantees of jobs - they are usually in self employed positions, with no leads provided, and minimum support. Any job that you find through an introduction from ourselves will be a job that suits your needs and offers you the best opportunity for personal fulfillment.
When I complete my CeMAP Training - what types of job are available?
Companies that have contacted the Herne Group looking for newly qualified students currently have a total of over 500 vacancies nationwide. These vacancies are with National Banks and Building Societies, large mortgage intermediaries, the largest networks in the UK, and also with smaller companies, and independent mortgage intermediaries. When you have qualified with us, we will introduce you to these companies so that you can start your new career.
For more information on your choices for a new career call 01592 743131 or e-mail email@example.com .
With CeMAP Training - what can I expect to Earn?
Obviously, your earning potential is very much determined by your ability, the company you choose to work for, and your own goals in life. A typical mortgage adviser is likely to be earning between £35k and £60k OTE depending on ability, work ethic, and their company. There are a number of high flying advisers earning £80k to £100k, but it has to be said that these are the high earners in the industry. In truth, this is one career where your earnings really do depend on your own aspirations.
Apart from my CeMAP Training what are Companies looking for?
Good quality CeMAP training is the first and most important requisite that companies look for. They want to know that you have learned the subject thoroughly, that you have a good understanding of the CeMAP syllabus, and that you haven't tried to cut corners with your training. Remember that, in giving mortgage advice, cutting corners is the route to failure.
In addition to this, most employers are looking for good general communication and people skills. Your role is to advise people on the biggest single investment of their lives and you need to be able to communicate in order to both gather information from the client, and to explain the benefits of your recommendations. If you have a sales or customer service background, this can be beneficial, however most of the companies that we would recommend you to will judge you on who you are, not what you were.
For personal advice on your own circumstances, call 01592 743131 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
Will my CeMAP Training be paid for by my New Employer?
Sometimes an employer will offer to pay your training fee on completion of a number of months of satisfactory employment, usually as a part of an incentive package to join them. Others may not, but the choice is yours to look at the whole package on offer and decide which is the best for your needs.
Why enroll for CeMAP training with the Herne Group?
There are three simple reasons for enrolling with us for your CeMAP training:
1. Our course is designed to teach you the full syllabus, no short cuts, no crash courses relying on short term memory to get you through the exam, just quality training.
2. Our course is the only comprehensive multimedia course that provides you with DVD's, Audio CD's, Books (printed not on disk), the IFS CD ROM, and full tutor support. This training material is designed to enable you to choose your preferred study style, schedule, and timetable.
3. We have an unsurpassed number of industry contacts with a corresponding number of job opportunities, you are not reliant on working for us when you complete your training, we are totally independent. We have never known the market to be so eager to recruit our newly qualified students.
Call today to enroll for CeMAP training
If you are thinking of changing your career, take a CeMAP qualification - there's never been a better time to become a mortgage advisor. The Job Market is crying out for people who have completed their CeMAP training with the Herne Group and are ready to start their new careers.
To take the first step on the road to your new career, call 01592 743131 or e-mail email@example.com .
We know we provide the only true multimedia CeMAP training available in the UK today.
We believe we provide the best value training for CeMAP that you can Buy.
Telephone us now on 01592 743131 or e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out why.